Thursday, November 18, 2010

-_-

KOHAKU and TANCHO ORIGAMI KOI PONDKOHAKU and TANCHO ORIGAMI KOI POND

These are very intricate origami koi (carp) by MABONAORIGAMI 



Purist- The Mobile

Mobile by maisyandalice...



3 tiny bowls bought a few years ago at a craft show, by an Irish pottery artist whose name I don't know. One of the bowls is signed BL...



my beautiful kimono...





The little origami cranes were included in the package by the seller. So nice.

I am happy today:

1 lovely Nancy from Australia received her Moonlight Garden blouse and she loves it!
2 the sun is shining and I am making my first kaftan (the name of my shop was well planned in advance and now it can be justified)
3 I am off  to München tomorrow really early in the morning for a weekend with my friends.

This reminds me of this, toootally inappropriate in relation to all of the above, forgive me):

 
auf wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Zvet said...

Irina
bon voyage!
I am looking forward to reading your log book (carnet de route) from Munchen

KaftanSarafan said...

Thank you Zvet, will most certainly write aboutit next week:) Good weekend